Repower your pocket - AUS
Posted on 18th January 2017
Repower your pocket with Suzuki Marine
If you're looking to repower your 4-stroke engine then now's the time to see your local Suzuki Marine dealer!
For a limited time, buy a Suzuki 4-stroke engine from our range of DF25A-DF60A and receive cashback, as well as a Suzuki Marine neoprene boating bean bag – just in time for summer.
Campaign engines must be purchased during the campaign period 24 January–10 March 2017 to be eligible.
To receive the offer, you must redeem your cashback and bean bag prior to midnight, Monday, 10 April 2017 via the Repower your pocket redemption page. Before and after images of the engine repower must also be submitted as proof of the repower to be eligible to receive the offer. See the full terms and conditions below for further details.
Suzuki Marine Present campaign runs from 24 January through to 10 March 2017.
Engines on Sale
The below engines are on sale during the Repower your pocket promotion:
Engines on sale
Customer cashback value + bean bag size
|DF25AS||$200 + small bean bag|
|DF25AL||$200 + small bean bag|
|DF25ATHL||$200 + small bean bag|
|DF25ATL||$200 + small bean bag|
|DF30ATHL||$250 + small bean bag|
|DF30ATS||$250 + small bean bag|
|DF30ATL||$250 + small bean bag|
|DF30AQHL||$250 + small bean bag|
|DF40ATL||$350 + large bean bag|
|DF40ATHL||$350 + large bean bag|
|DF50ATL||$400 + large bean bag|
|DF50ATHL||$400 + large bean bag|
|DF60ATL||$500 + large bean bag|
|DF60ATHL||$500 + large bean bag|
|DF60AVTX||$500 + large bean bag|
Find your nearest Suzuki Marine dealer now to head in store and find out more.
Terms & conditions
- This promotion is available to Australian residents only.
- The promotion sale period is from Tuesday, 24 January 2017 to midnight Friday, 10 March 2017 (AEST).
- The promotion is for the following engines:
- purchase a DF25AS, receive $200 + a small bean bag
- purchase a DF25AL, receive $200 + a small bean bag
- purchase a DF25ATHL, receive $200 + a small bean bag
- purchase a DF25ATL, receive $200 + a small bean bag
- purchase a DF30ATHL, receive $250 + a small bean bag
- purchase a DF30ATS, receive $250 + a small bean bag
- purchase a DF30ATL, receive $250 + a small bean bag
- purchase a DF30AQHL, receive $250 + a small bean bag
- purchase a DF40ATL, receive $350 + a large bean bag
- purchase a DF40ATHL, receive $350 + a large bean bag
- purchase a DF50ATL, receive $400 + a large bean bag
- purchase a DF50ATHL, receive $400 + a large bean bag
- purchase a DF60ATL, receive $500 + a large bean bag
- purchase a DF60ATHL, receive $500 + a large bean bag
- purchase a DF60AVTX, receive $500 + a large bean bag
- The Suzuki Marine “Repower your pocket” cashback and bean bag offer is to be claimed by online redemption only, prior to midnight Monday, 10 April 2017 (AEST). All redemptions beyond this date and time will not receive the offer.
- To be eligible, you must have paid the dealer, for your engine, in full.
- The cashback payments and bean bags will be sent by Monday, 17 April 2017.
- Suzuki Marine bean bags come unfilled and beans are not included or supplied.
- “Repower Your Pocket” is a repower campaign only and only applies to replacement engines for existing boats. “Before” and “after” images must be supplied as proof of engine repower.
- Offer excludes new boat packages. This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- While stocks last. Back orders are not included. Contracts of sale may be requested.
- Available at participating Suzuki Marine dealers only. Excludes OEM and Government sales.
Online redemption – image submissions
- Each redemption submission must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By submitting the redemption, each individual agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. THG in its discretion may refuse to grant any promotional offer to any individual who fails to comply with these Terms & Conditions.
- The individual warrants that the “before” and “after” image(s) submitted as part of an online redemption is a genuine and accurate representation of their engine repower. If THG does not receive suitable photographic evidence to prove the authenticity of the engine repower, THG is not obliged to provide the individual with the cashback value and bean bag as offered in this promotion.
- The individual agrees that the image(s) submitted is their original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity. The individual submitting the image(s) will be duly attributed as the photographer in any publication.
- If you choose to include people in your images as part of your online redemption submission, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to THG, if required.
- THG reserves the right to disqualify any individual for submitting an online redemption which, in the opinion of THG, includes objectionable content and/or images, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, discriminating, scandalous, threatening, inflammatory or defamatory images or language or is otherwise unlawful. All images and submissions will be reviewed by THG’s marketing team and any decision in relation to any aspect of the submission is final.
- THG accepts no responsibility for submissions not received by the redemption closing date for any reason whatsoever.
- All image submissions which form part of a redemption, and any copyright subsisting in the images become and remain the property of THG.
- The individual permits their name and image(s) to appear in connection with THG or the advertising or marketing thereof, and in any media whatsoever throughout the world (including but not limited to social media), the individual will not be entitled to any fee or other compensation for such use. The individual acknowledges and agrees that THG is free to use the image(s) and to exercise its rights in relation thereto. The individual agrees to execute any documentation required to give effect to THG’s rights under this clause, including any required moral rights waivers.
- The individual must disclose any potential issues regarding use of their personal information in any image or other publications related to the promotion that may generate negative publicity or bring THG into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, or reflect unfavourably upon THG.
- Images that are copyrighted cannot be submitted unless you have permission from the photographer/owner. Images cannot be returned.